The process of designing and developing your website is driven by your business goals. Your website is ultimately a tool to enhance your business whether that is by driving more leads, selling your products online, or informing potential customers about your services. You don’t just need a website, you need a website that compliments your business in every way. Our process involves 3 steps.
Discover Your Goals
We start by asking the right questions to get to the root of what you want to accomplish. Some of those questions are:
- What is the purpose of the site? Provide information, promote a service, generate leads, etc.?
- What are your specific goals for this new site? Increase brand awareness, generate store visits or calls, sell a product directly?
- Who is your target audience and what action do you want them to take?
- What kind of information will potential customers be searching for on the web or on your site specifically?
DEVELOP A STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS
After we understand the business goals and needs of your website, we develop a strategy to help ensure the success of the site. That strategy involves:
- Research of competitors
- Keyword list and keyword matrix
- Site navigation strategy
- Conversion rate optimization
Build Your Site
Now we’re ready to design your site. We start with meetings to discuss site layout and design to make sure what we build is a reflection of your vision and your business.
We want you to be involved throughout the process, and we will always keep you updated on our progress. We then develop a navigational strategy and calls to actions to makes sure your site is as user-friendly as possible. We do some competitive research to determine how we can compete in your marketplace. We look at what your competitors are doing and how we can design something that will make you stand out from the crowd.